Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright since these sections finally were made...let's set a few ground rules before we start posting these.

Standard Thread Titles: (+) For positive or (-) For negative, then username/vendor name, and then the item or sale that you're talking about.

Example: (+) zephyrusaurai Painted spoiler or (-) zephyrusaurai Painted spoiler

General Rules:
  • No smear campaigns against someone you just dislike. Feedback must be based on a sale that actually happened. Mods:Maybe you can enforce this if complaints are sent in.

• Work out your problems with each other before writing ANY feedback. Don't need to have private arguments made public.

• Give a reason for negative feedback. If there is negative feedback explain what the issue was...no feedback that is merely "Oh, they were just a bad seller." Positive Feedback doesn't need to be explained as it just shows that the buyer/seller is pleased with the sale.

I think those are some pretty simple guidelines to start off with, but if there's more suggestions I'll add them to the list. Maybe this could be made a sticky?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Update: Question/request for the mods if there is any fraudulent activity such as what has happened to gregski pertaining to the catback trade. Can mods lock other for sale threads of the user in question if fraud is found?

·
Registered
250 Posts
That eould be a great idea since the new members might not know about their past and wont know how to look it up. So just lock it and keep everyone safe!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
We'd have to lock each thread individually... there isn't any way to just block them from posting in a section as far as I know. A lot of other forums have a reputation system that show the members reputation right under their profile pic... if an admin could set something like that up maybe that'd be a good idea.
gregski425: If I see any new for-sale threads from a5ylum5150 posted I'll make sure to reply with a link to your review and tell people to proceed with caution / at their own risk.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yea i get where ur comin from. As long as everyone keeps a eye out for the specific members they wont have a chance to get thru to rip anyone else off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.