Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud owner of a new Kia Forte 5 SX; drove it off the lot in cash one week ago and so far so good. I drove everything American, Japanese and South Korean in the $15,000-$25,000 range and decided on this fine South Korean Product which offered more for less w a better warranty. I sold a Chevy SUV ( gas guzzler) and didn't want to lose the cargo space by buying a car but wanted the cheaper price, the gas mileage and the versatility of a car with storage and cargo space and the Kia 5, the Mazda 3 hatch and a few others made the final cut with the KIA winning out. Of course having a very good friend as the leading salesperson at the #1 volume KIA dealership in TX helped out at the cash register. I'll share that story in ' What did you pay for your 5 door' but wanted to introduce myself first.

This forum has been useful and I'll soon start sharing with others my experience but as of now I just have 360 miles on the car, drove out with only 25 miles but started my test drive at 9 miles, those were probably all the PDI guy.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
welcome welcome, glad to see another texas member. I'll be in austin tomorrow for my sister's graduation from UT.. Lol, my koup isn't comin with me tho. :p

P.S. there is a HUGE texas meet at the end-ish of june! You should think of coming out and joining us! Its always a great time! I'd love to see a forte 5 in person! I personally haven't seen one on the road, and yours has a lot of potential! :D

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/u-s-south-central/5317-4th-annual-texas-meet-2011-a.html

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
welcome welcome, glad to see another texas member. I'll be in austin tomorrow for my sister's graduation from UT.. Lol, my koup isn't comin with me tho. :p

P.S. there is a HUGE texas meet at the end-ish of june! You should think of coming out and joining us! Its always a great time! I'd love to see a forte 5 in person! I personally haven't seen one on the road, and yours has a lot of potential! :D

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/u-s-south-central/5317-4th-annual-texas-meet-2011-a.html

Hope to see you there!
I'm in Austin right now, maybe I won't see you prowling the streets downtown :p
I can't wait for the meet! I really hope I can make it!

Oh, and welcome to the obsession!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts