Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finally got around to tinted my tail lights with tail light film I had purchased from headlight armor. So during the process of actually tinting I realized one piece of film didn't add up to the shape of the trunk tail light. I had emailed their customer service to see what was up. Apparently they don't sell a kit for the koup, only for the sedan. Which is fine I understand, but on my order receipt it asks you to put your make, model, and door. So I did a forte koup / 2 door. They replied and said that if I returned the kit they would credit me. I already put the tint on the side tail lights and it actually fit pretty well if a few cuts here and there. I'm still waiting because they said they would see if there was anything they can do, has anyone had trouble from this vendor?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Today I finally got around to tinted my tail lights with tail light film I had purchased from headlight armor. So during the process of actually tinting I realized one piece of film didn't add up to the shape of the trunk tail light. I had emailed their customer service to see what was up. Apparently they don't sell a kit for the koup, only for the sedan. Which is fine I understand, but on my order receipt it asks you to put your make, model, and door. So I did a forte koup / 2 door. They replied and said that if I returned the kit they would credit me. I already put the tint on the side tail lights and it actually fit pretty well if a few cuts here and there. I'm still waiting because they said they would see if there was anything they can do, has anyone had trouble from this vendor?
Got any updates on this?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm expecting my fog vinyl from them any day now, ill lky what happens w mine

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm expecting my fog vinyl from them any day now, ill lky what happens w mine
They had sent me enough film to complete the project. With out any charge which makes me happy. But do note they do not make a kit for the koup. But I made mine work and im very happy with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts