Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is there no Koup owners in up state New York, I have not seen a one since I purchased mine two months ago!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
what do you consider "upstate" i've seen a few by me .. 2 ex's and 1 sx.. i see alot of sedans

·
Registered
644 Posts
For us Long Islanders, "upstate" is any part of the mainland state pretty much... lol

I have seen 2 sedans so far, but nobody interesting driving them :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if i offended any one with this post, i mean above albany. I have not seen any other koupe's at all in the past 3 months. I would love to see another one on the road.!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
ahh so you mean "real" upstate lol .. since geographically albany is smack dab in the middle of the state lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about that, i am getting fustrated i cannot find another koupe on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
Revel in your individualism...LoL! The only one on the road...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Northern NJ and have only seen one other Koup... and one Forte Sedan..

Bill

·
Registered
104 Posts
morristown nj/bethlehem pa here.....Forte Koup SX

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in Binghamton and I have only seen a few EX koups... I am the only one driving a SX koup around my area...

I also travel alot to Syracuse and I have yet to see another SX koup on the road.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i saw my first koup today, but it was on the side of the road with the hazzards i hope every thing was ok?? it was a red sx!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
couple ex and sx in rochester, ny

·
Registered
204 Posts
Living here in Buffalo I have seen two Sedans and one Koup in two months. The Koup I saw two weeks ago and one of the Sedans I saw today. I love being the only one with my car. Changed out the badges and pulled 'Forte' and 'Koup' off and nobody knows what the hell I'm driving... unless they look at my rims and see the center caps ;) I get lot's of compliments though which is pretty cool.

·
Registered
204 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts