Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT. Black.
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved out of WA, and down to Pensacola, FL.

So far we love it. 300k gets you a house that would cost 1 million in the Tacoma/Seattle area. Way more economy down here and no far left or far right extremists so far. People honestly just get along.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Glad you made the long trip safely.

Did you bring your sunscreen...lol

The weather hasn't been too hot so far this year. Little too much rain, though!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Start talking to people around you. You'll find the far right rather quickly, if that's what you're looking for. That's one of the reasons I left FL. Of course, I was further south than you are, so you may be okay. Have fun prepping for the hurricanes. Plywood is very expensive when the hurricanes head towards the Gulf.

·
Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
91 Posts
We moved out of WA, and down to Pensacola, FL.

So far we love it. 300k gets you a house that would cost 1 million in the Tacoma/Seattle area. Way more economy down here and no far left or far right extremists so far. People honestly just get along. View attachment 83123
Glad you like it. Having been to Tacoma, I can understand. We've been to Orlando, Tampa, and Clearwater and I'm meh. Your Gov. Is spot on though

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Start talking to people around you. You'll find the far right rather quickly, if that's what you're looking for. That's one of the reasons I left FL. Of course, I was further south than you are, so you may be okay. Have fun prepping for the hurricanes. Plywood is very expensive when the hurricanes head towards the Gulf.
I would rather deal with the right over the far left. I'm glad to be teaching in a state where I don't have CRT rammed down my throat in every meeting..... Far right seems easier to spot....
It's like the old Malcolm X quote, "The white conservatives aren't friends of the ***** either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the ***** always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the ***** but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the *****, and as the ***** runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you."

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would rather deal with the right over the far left. I'm glad to be teaching in a state where I don't have CRT rammed down my throat in every meeting..... Far right seems easier to spot....
It's like the old Malcolm X quote, "The white conservatives aren't friends of the * either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the * always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the * but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the *, and as the * runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you."
And why did the forum bleep out so many words? Nothing in X's quote was derogatory in any way. Meh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts