Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yea thats my concern. I am not sure you could ever get them to seal again.
Yes you can, just use a heat gun against the glue,, get some clamps and tighten it down in proper places, then after about 30 mins take off the clamps and see if there are any holes in the glue, if there is, then use silicone and fill up the holes.

Job done.

·
Registered
708 Posts
it's not bad to take apart / reseal headlights just takes patients... also.. if i was going to open my headlights to do lighting IMO i would do audi mod from them.. and projectors (morimoto H1 minis, or FXR).. much better way to spend 300 bux

·
Registered
431 Posts
it's not bad to take apart / reseal headlights just takes patients... also.. if i was going to open my headlights to do lighting IMO i would do audi mod from them.. and projectors (morimoto H1 minis, or FXR).. much better way to spend 300 bux
Looks like we got another retro fitter :). I would personally put E55 Hellas in with possibly FXR highs and E55 R shrouds with a black chrome housing, and bi-xenon HID kits.. lol..

·
Registered
708 Posts
Looks like we got another retro fitter :). I would personally put E55 Hellas in with possibly FXR highs and E55 R shrouds with a black chrome housing, and bi-xenon HID kits.. lol..
eh e55's imo arent as nice as the morimotos but theyre not bad for the price morimotos have a wider cutoff.. my big gripe is the sheer size of them theyre larger with an external solenoid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts