Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving to work today and i saw an audi on the road going the opposite direction. at first i thought he/she had their LED headlights on but as we got closer, i noticed they werent the headlights. it looked like LED lights around the edge or border of the headlight. it looked effin sweet! does anybody know what they are and if you can get them on the forte or forte koup?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those are Audi's answer to BMW's Angel Eyes. They are LED Running Lights. All new Audi's are going to have them along with Available LED Headlights. I saw a set of LED "Angel Eyes" for the Forte Koup on KoreanAutoImports. $199. But a lot of work cutting open your headlights etc.

Korean Auto Imports

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they look pretty sick but wow... thats expensive and then the amount of time it takes is gunna jack up the cost of labor. thanks! ima have to look into that a little more

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Man, I've been wanting to buy those eyelights for months now! But, the thing is.. how is their turn signal 2 different colors?? Its even two different colors for their side view mirror!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they prolly put each color in and took pics... idt you can actually change the color other than doing that. either that or its two different cars. or maybe im reading your question wrong :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
From the KoreanAutoImports Website.
Korean Auto Imports
The Ultimate night time visual effect. These 2 way LED angel eyes is sure to get noticed. Conforms to the headlight design for that factory look and feel. With it's 48 HID white LED's and 48 brilliant amber LED these Angel eyes are sure to attraction a ton of attention day or night. Set of 2 LH/RH.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh so you can choose what colors to have anytime. thats so cool. this is prolly going to be the last thing i do with the car. right after new wheels. so expensive and so much much money to save!!!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Mine should be arriving in a couple of weeks along with my lip spoiler! Can't wait.

·
Registered
64 Posts
oh so you can choose what colors to have anytime. thats so cool. this is prolly going to be the last thing i do with the car. right after new wheels. so expensive and so much much money to save!!!

No, I believe the White is for running light purposes, and the Amber are tied in to your turn signals so they only tun amber when your turn signal is on. Thus the reason the pic's of one side being Amber and the other being white.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah, I agree with tampabear. But look at the mirror lights its two different colors! I wonder how they installed that... and if that is tied into the led strip as well... I would love to make my koup look like that!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya i think it looks pretty sweet too. does any1 know of an electrical mod that will keep your side mirror blinkers on when you have your lights on and they would only blink when you used your turn signal? they'd be just like the front turn signal lights. always on until you use the turn signal. i think it'd look wicked cool at night and even still cool during the day... just a thought

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking! But that sounds like a pretty heavy task for a do it yourself project.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts