Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there just a set of really bright white bulbs i can get and just pop in without modifying anything, I've read a bunch of posts on these HID replacements but they sound complicated and Im not sure but it seems you have to modify some wiring or something for them, So i want to stay away from that.

Any ideas, thanks??

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, do you know which ones will work on the Koup? im not sure i basically dont know anything about cars

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Check your pms.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i dont understand why people are having such a hard time with the HID's. Its super simple... I bought them. took them out of the package and installed them... No cutting wires. Everything was plug and play.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Same here my Koup was the first attempt at installing HIDs and other then a rough start with the drill bit, everything worked as should. Took about two hours including adjusting the cutoffs. Bought the DDMs, had for about 4 months no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Same here my Koup was the first attempt at installing HIDs and other then a rough start with the drill bit, everything worked as should. Took about two hours including adjusting the cutoffs. Bought the DDMs, had for about 4 months no problems.
X2. First time install no issue other than a blown fuse. No wires needed to be cut/tapped etc.

DDM 6000k 35w. We recommend any day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.