Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the headrest for the front seats are removable? I'd check, but I'm away from my Koup right now. Just curious because I'd like to order a pair of seat belt holders so I don't have to reach way behind my seat just to get the belt. The only ones I could find though require that the headrest be removed in order to install. Any help is appreciated!!

These are for a BMW, but they look like they could work...
Seat belt holder

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone know if the headrest for the front seats are removable? I'd check, but I'm away from my Koup right now. Just curious because I'd like to order a pair of seat belt holders so I don't have to reach way behind my seat just to get the belt. The only ones I could find though require that the headrest be removed in order to install. Any help is appreciated!!

These are for a BMW, but they look like they could work...
Seat belt holder
When I had my windows tinted, the rear headrest were removed so I'm inclined to say that they all are removable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm not so sure how easy the Front seat Headrests would be to remove since they are "Active Head Restraints" :confused: They are somehow tied into the safety system so that in the event of a rear end collision they move forward and up to help prevent whiplash. I'm sure they are removable somehow, but I would consult my dealer before trying to remove them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The head rest come off very easy. I have installed the seat belt holders for the Mini Cooper. They work great. Got them on ebay for $35.00 included shipping.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
The head rest come off very easy. I have installed the seat belt holders for the Mini Cooper. They work great. Got them on ebay for $35.00 included shipping.
I ordered and installed the same ones. Only thing is headrest can't be set as lowest setting with the holder in place. But that doesn't effect me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts