Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read multiple reviews about the 2019/2020 Forte Sedan and many say it doesn't accomadate tall people even in the drivers seat but others say its very roomy so its conflicting? Any tall drivers of the Kia Forte in a 2019/2020 sedan that can shed some light on their experience?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm 6'4" in the 2020 Forte GT line (w/sunroof)...with the seat all the way down it's not bad (far better than a lot of other cars, but not as good as my 2012 Mini-Cooper (immense head room)...I do have to watch getting through the door, something that wasn't an issue in the Mini...'hope this helps -

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have read multiple reviews about the 2019/2020 Forte Sedan and many say it doesn't accomadate tall people even in the drivers seat but others say its very roomy so its conflicting? Any tall drivers of the Kia Forte in a 2019/2020 sedan that can shed some light on their experience?
I am 6'1 and I have enough headroom, Sunroof doesn't help as it takes some of that space also...I've grazed my head a couple times, no damage....and I have seat all the way to bottom position with the 8 or 10 way adjustment...not sure how tall you are but that's my opinion as I have 2020 GT with GT2 options. Good luck and go sit in and drive one? Cant Hurt? Right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts