Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 6'2 the headroom in my koup is nonexistant. Has anyone found a way to get the driver seat lower than it is stock or put a diffrent seat in to get more headroom thanks!

·
Registered
567 Posts
That's why I went with the sedan. Extra headroom. My head rubbed the ceiling on the koup.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah I'm 6'7 and fit in a Koup with a moonroof just fine with the seat lowered all the way, pushed all the way back, and reclined a bit...just like any other car I drive heh.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah I'm 6'7 and fit in a Koup with a moon roof just fine with the seat lowered all the way, pushed all the way back, and reclined a bit...just like any other car I drive heh.
Head room was a deciding factor. I am 6 ft , (tall upper body) When I tested the Koup I had the seat all the way down and went over a train track a bit fast and hit my dang head.

But I must say I love my Sedan more every time I drive her.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'm torn between the Koup and the 5door. Haven't had a chance to sit in a 5 door yet to see if I like it better, dealer seems to always be out of stock when I stop by. No interest in the sedan.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm 6'6" and have plenty of head room in my five door SX with moon roof. In fact, this is one of the better features of the car. I would think if the seat is adjusted properly there should be no problem.

·
Registered
567 Posts
This thread has happened before and the same thing happens. OH HERPDERP IM THIS TALL AND I FIT SO YOU MUST BE SO STUPID YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADJUST A SEAT! People get their height from different parts of their body. I'm 6'5 but when I was looking at the Koup SX my head hit the ceiling with the seat lowered all the way, and leaned back. I fit in the EX but once the moonroof was added with the SX I lost that inch of headroom which caused me to go with the sedan SX instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts