Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Kia website where it shows the features of the car it says that the Koup comes with Dual Body-Color Heated power mirrors with turn signal indicator! Uh so does this mean that theres a switch to turn on the heated mirrors cuz i havent seen a switch or button for it like I have for the de-icing on the windshield wipers. Does anyone know how to get the mirrors heated or does it just go on with the defroster or something? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
On the Kia website where it shows the features of the car it says that the Koup comes with Dual Body-Color Heated power mirrors with turn signal indicator! Uh so does this mean that theres a switch to turn on the heated mirrors cuz i havent seen a switch or button for it like I have for the de-icing on the windshield wipers. Does anyone know how to get the mirrors heated or does it just go on with the defroster or something? Thanks!
They come on when you turn on the front defrost.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dude!....wtf.

Bump

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks BigE! Thread done lol Relax Groper

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey i believe its when u turn on the rear defroster they come on its the same as the sedan also i could be wrong though try it out and see

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea im pretty sure if u look in the manual it says rear

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yesss it's the rear defrost !!! ;) Everything is in the owner's manual !!! ;)

Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.