Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Kia make rubber/all weather floor mats for the Forte sedan? Right now I have generic walmart rubber ones in there but I am looking for something a little more durable. Any ideas??

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I just have an obsession with cleaning so my floor mats haven't had a chance to get dirty :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Loll Same for me ! I have my car since 30 days and I already washed it about 15-16 times and apply wax 3 times loll. But the racing red is SOO nice when cleann !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this might sound cheapo, but I just got the solid black all-weather floor mats from walmart for 14$ from wal-mart and they work great. The only OEM mat's I've seen are for the sedan and weren't quite shiny enough to convince me to py extra :-/

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just be carefull not to let the mats sit on the gas pedel and they will move arround if they are not secured to the floor like the stock ones.
And they might travel up and get stuck under the gas pedel!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going to wait until WeatherTech comes out with perfect fit ones. Had them in my old car and they were great. They were molded right up to the door. Not availabe yet, but you can put in a request.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ended up with the OEM mats. Not as complete coverage as the weathertech (stuff falls outside of the mat, i still have to remove the entire mat and vacuum).

The sedan and 5 door, I think weathertech has the 1st and 2nd rows in addition to a cargo liner. For the koup, I think the cargo tray and 1st row are the only ones available.

When I purchased, the dealer gave me Weathertechs (with a considerable mark up) as options and I ended up with the OEMs mats since they cut my carpets with a knife removing the plastic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts