Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Tried that... but no response. I ended up going with another company for this reason. I paid a little more ($about $30) but 1) this other spoiler is about as low as it can get and 2) if a company does not have the time to respond to two emailed questions then they don't want my business and I'd be better off not giving them my money.

I used the bike rack on my 2006 Focus and it cleared it by about 4" so it should be fine. I bought the rack used for about $50 and it's a $120 or so rack. I'd hate to spend money on a spoiler only to have it not allow me to use the rack. All should be good. Spoiler should really complete the look. I've added new tires and tint to the vehicle. I'll add the spoiler and then I'll wait to get new rims.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a note for people that might be looking for a spoiler. I'd _not_ recommend buying from the seller in the link contained in my orginal post. I sent them 2 messages asking a simple question and never recieved a response.

I did buy a spoiler from pro-hitch2 on ebay. They sell their spoilers primed and then you can "buy" another action to have it painted for $70. Cost me about $30 more but I like the design of the spoiler more then the other and frankly, I'm not going to do business with a company that won't respond to a simple question. So far pro-hitch2 has been great! I called them to match my paint auction to my spoiler auction. They sent me a follow up email a few hours later stating that they updated my order with this info. They also sent me a few status emails the as well. I paid for it yesterday and they just sent me a UPS tracking number. I'm guessing it will ship the following day. So far, very good service.

I'll update this thread once it arrives and I'll add some photos as someone may want this info.

Note: Some companies really shoot themselves in the financial foot... all for a simple thing like not responding to a potential customer. <roll eyes>

FYI: Here is the spoiler auction for the spoiler that I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-1...670181QQ_trksidZp5197Q2em7QQitemZ170647228315

1 - 4 of 4 Posts