Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. just wanted to introduce myself. im from the GTA - Mississauga area and just got my black Koup at the beginning of May. Wanted to wait a bit to post some pics. So far I've put the red "K" badges on the front and back, debadged the "Forte" badge, 35% tint on the sides and 10% tint on the back and back windows. I just recently put the grill pinstripe on as well, was looking for some feedback on the black/red combo that I have going on (it was big dilemma for me to go black/red or just go all black with everything). Hopefully I'll have time to get around to painting the calipers red in the near future!

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome m2master !
Got to love the blk koups!!!!
Your ride is sweet.

I did not do the pinstripe on mine as IMO I thought it might be too much....but it looks great on yours.

I am in agreement with you, black /red or black on black....I think when I d get around to the calipers......mine are going to be black...

Welcome and congrats on your ride.

:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like it. The red is a good contrast imo that helps it stand out abit more rather than just being all black in the front.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new car.. I really like the pin striping! the red looks good on the black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all! yeah I spent quite a great deal of time deciding the colour scheme. The black on black with black calipers sounds really good though! eventually one day I'll most likely get bored and switch to the black on black but for now I'm liking the way it looks.

Haha and yeah I actually just bought some new clear holders for the plate. Cannot stand these Ontario plates and how they throw off the look of the front.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yessss the fad catches on! Nice job with the matching emblems! :D I'm planning on doing mine pretty soon! But I'm gonna keep my kia ones... its nice to have ppl say OMG THAT KIA IS FREAKING SWEEEET!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I Like the look.. red looks great plus as a sx already has the red thing going inside..
plus the red K on the Koup if you keep that badge..
and like everybody said it helps it stand out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts