Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not own a koup myself but my old lady is getting one hence why i signed up. So far i explored and learned a lot on this forum. I saw there are few upgrades for this car since she wants me to make it look nice and sound beast. But anyway i just wanted to say hello to everyone and i will do my best to search before opening a new thread.

If anyone lives in PA like around pittsburgh/harrisburg/erie etc. how hard was it for you guys to find a koup? because we can't find one down where we live at all.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome, Any ideas yet for upgrading?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome and I am trying to talk my wife into getting one as well :)

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Welcome to the site! I appreciate people who like to educate themselves. :)

If anyone lives in PA like around pittsburgh/harrisburg/erie etc. how hard was it for you guys to find a koup? because we can't find one down where we live at all.
What you do is tell them, "This is the car, color, and the options I want. Can you contact other dealerships and do a dealership trade?"

If they say no, find a dealership online that has a car with the options you want and arrange to have it delivered for pickup at the dealership who wouldn't deal.

On that note, had I known at the time that Canada had different options than the US, I would have purchased a White SX online from a place in Ontario and had one of my family in Michigan pick it up for me until I could get to Michigan. Instead, I chose blue, and it had to be delivered from 5 hours away on a dealership trade.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i don't live in PA, but i got my koup in PA..near KOP
and i love their service!!! I want to know if they offer any referral rewards lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts