Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my Black Forte Koupe SX 6spd/MANUAL on Saturday and I am completely obsessed with it already!!

Been losing sleep over it and waking up extra early to spray off that terrible pollen that is so bad in Massachusetts this time of year.

The next morning I got my windows tinted and today I just replaced my badges that I ordered through the very helpful links everyone has provided. I have to say this forum is most helpful.

For my b-day I am buying myself the interior lighting through my dealer and I don't even care how much it costs. Is that bad?

-Dan-

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Hey dan. Dan here as well glad you are happy. I checked on the interior lights through my local dealer and they said about $150 which I thought was great however they said it's only blue in color which I wanted red and they were currently offering as it wasn't available from Kia. Please post your experience with your dealer when you go and check on the lights. Thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
congrats man. I know what you mean about losing sleep, the first night I got the car I got home at like 10 pm after the deal and had nothing to do since everyone had made plans already. I slept like shit waiting to go drive around the next day haha

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I too have the Koup Bug.. and already put a thousand miles on my Koup and I've only had like a week lol...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hahhaha yeah it's day 3 and at 490 miles :eek:.

As far as cost goes my dealership said 300 dollars to order the interior lighting and 200 for install... I thought this was sort of high, however, I may still do it :rolleyes: and yeah blue wasn't my first of choices.

Today a girl I work with said to me, "Dan what are you going to do about girls?"

I replied, "What do you mean?

She explained, "Well it must be hard to find girls when your already in love with your car."

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!! lol....

By the way beast do you have a link for the led interior light bulbs I think I might be interested in doing that soon.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
lol wandersx I love your story

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts