Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!!

My name is Erick and as said on top i live in dallas. My main 2 reason i have join the forums is 1. because my brother owns a Forte and 2. i own a Rio and i love meeting new people.

My Rio have been thru a lot of mods and at the moment i'm trying to compete in Autocross this year.

Also for the 2nd reason, i'm a frequent user on a different forum Streetkiaz, and i usually do a lot of meets on Texas. I been looking different forums for the Koup and this one is the most active one, and decide to join and meet a lot of you Forte and Koup owners.

See you around everyone.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome! That's the most attitude I've ever seen on a Rio! Is that scoop actually cooling an intercooler, or is it just cosmetic?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a functional scoop but nor the an intercooler, just for the intake.
A lot of things have gone thru my Rio, like coilovers, retrofit headlights, rear disc conv, full exhaust(headers incl) and coupler other cosmetics stuff.

With you in Plano, that makes it 2 Koups, there is another guy who also was going to get his Koup this week i think, and about 5 or 6 in Texas thats a good number.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome to the site..!!! my first car was a 2005 silver RIO....my mom gave it to me for use since my job requires a car. That is definately a nice mod to a RIO!!! i am very impressed at your work. i have not seen one on the street. Props to you. Now i got my own FOrte SX...and proud owner of KIA. nice rims by the way...how many inch?
Im still in the process of looking for the perfect shoes to go on my forte...im trying to go for all black with a blue deep lip.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you!! i never thought my Rio will be where she is at. she went thru a long 3 yrs of mods. I'm just trying to keep her clean and smooth not over doing it or rice her out.

The Rims are 17, i bought it used with a really nice deal i couldnt refuse, i was looking for some 15 or 16 and still looking for them since this will be my dd rims and the others for Autocrossing.

If not mistaken there is 5 Texas members here in the site? I'm looking forward to meet everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome!! I've talked to you before, and I am def coming to that meet that's going on this summer!! I'll have my mods done by then too, because money is a little tight with me right now. Absolutely crazy Rio btw! In a good way ;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you! i'm still deciding a name for her :p

Here are the meets i have done.

1st Annual Texas Meet

2nd Annual Texas Meet @ NGM Shop.

there were more on the left side but im having a hard time to find a better pic with my phone.

Also i wont post pics all the small meets but i'll do post for the last meet Feb 27 @ Arlington

1 - 10 of 10 Posts