Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Name is Chaz. I live In Louisville ky and just bought a Forte sedan ex 2 days ago for the wife and kids. I'm on other car enthusiast forums and Mod on Kyminis.com.....Yes I am a minitrucker lol. I drive a 98 s10 but thats not why Im here of course. Just saying hello and looking forward to learning about this Forte. I like it so far and want to learn where everyone gets the custom parts at. Being this car is soo new ive found its kinda hard.

Its a Black 4dr. No spoiler. All power. A/T. 2.0. Black and coffee interior. My plans are to lower it 1", all black 18's, eye lids, limo tint, tinted tails, debadge it, different grille, order some fog lights and put some 6000k HID's in them and the headlights. Maybe a cai but nothing speed wise. Remote start and thats prolly it.

I was wondering where everyone was getting the badges that replace the Kia badge on the trunk and grille. Id like to find some Decepticon badges to replace those or delete them all together if not. Thanks for the info and Id post some pics but everyone knows what a black stock Forte looks like lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Im deleting all the badges tonight/tmw and tinting the tails as well. Already used the search function and im gonna order the decepticon badges through 24Designs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts