Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all after looking several months for a new vehicle in late 2009 to replace my gas guzzling v8 truck I was looking for more economy and something that didn't take 70 dollars to fill :eek:. But was stuck with a bunch of ugly as most Eco cars are.

While working security at the GA National Fair I saw a Corsa Blue SX Koup AT with all the trim cept leather (my batman belt would scratch to much) in our local dealer's stall.

After some research, a test drive that tested the speed governor and 20K later she was mine! after the sales rep stopped shaking of course. I had the only Koup registered in Houston County even now there's only three. I still get compliments on it over half a year later.

Eventually will do some simple mods to it (Tint/Spoiler) and some other stuff that I may find cool in the do it yourself section. But as normal fundage is not there right now.

I did originally want a MT but I went for the lazy option as traffic sucks here.

A couple trips to Florida on one tank of gas and less than 30 dollars to fill up I can't be happier with the Blue Thunder.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello all after looking several months for a new vehicle in late 2009 to replace my gas guzzling v8 truck I was looking for more economy and something that didn't take 70 dollars to fill :eek:. But was stuck with a bunch of ugly as most Eco cars are.

While working security at the GA National Fair I saw a Corsa Blue SX Koup AT with all the trim cept leather (my batman belt would scratch to much) in our local dealer's stall.

After some research, a test drive that tested the speed governor and 20K later she was mine! after the sales rep stopped shaking of course. I had the only Koup registered in Houston County even now there's only three. I still get compliments on it over half a year later.

Eventually will do some simple mods to it (Tint/Spoiler) and some other stuff that I may find cool in the do it yourself section. But as normal fundage is not there right now.

I did originally want a MT but I went for the lazy option as traffic sucks here.

A couple trips to Florida on one tank of gas and less than 30 dollars to fill up I can't be happier with the Blue Thunder.

PERRY, GA...... ain't that far from FL.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah lil over 400 miles where I go in FL could make better mileage but I get to heavy on the gas when I'm trying to get somewhere. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.