Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, whats up?

I've been on here for a few days now, and been looking at the Koup's for a good while and finally took my first test drive today. I took out a Racing Red Koup SX with leather/sunroof.

Despite what I heard about the clutch in first, I really enjoyed the car, and felt right at home when I was taking it out. I know it's an introduction here, and you've all (mostly) had the pleasure of driving this day by day, but I really was happy with my drive, and the dealer said they'd be in touch with me when they get a black M/T SX. (4-6 weeks) =[

I'm just hoping the car is good in the long run, I talked to a guy at the scooby dealer and he told me the 10year/10k was there because its a POS. (Didn't see any problems during the test drive)

Anyway, hi. hah.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah...tell that SCOOBY dealer guy to shut it. Kias are just made cheaper, so they're easier to maintain, hence the company can make a better warranty than with other car companies (thats what I believe at least). Anywhosits, I've had mine for about a month and I havent had any problems with it at all. 3,000+ miles and not a bug has popped up. Where in PA do you live? I'm in Bucks County, we could meet up some time.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome!!! If your near the Pittsburgh area you can look me up!!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! I will be getting a Black SX MT in a month or so, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I will

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, yeah, I think he was just throwing me a pitch haha. I'm really excited! I'm more south than most of you guys, I'm down in York, a few minutes out of Harrisburg, but if they come through it'll definitely be cool to meet up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.