Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Great forum here. I will be getting a new Forte SX in a few weeks. I am really having a hard time figuring out what SX model to get. Should I get the Koup which I love. Or should I get the Sedan which I like as well. Keep in mind I do have a 10 year old son. So that is weighing heavily on my mind. Really torn as to what to get. Willing to listen to any suggestions lol.

Thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello Everyone. Great forum here. I will be getting a new Forte SX in a few weeks. I am really having a hard time figuring out what SX model to get. Should I get the Koup which I love. Or should I get the Sedan which I like as well. Keep in mind I do have a 10 year old son. So that is weighing heavily on my mind. Really torn as to what to get. Willing to listen to any suggestions lol.

Thanks
Kenny
I would go for the sedan cause due to the airbag issue your son will have to get in and outa the back all the time and it's a pain. You get way more total room in the sedan. Cheaper on insurance too.
Happy shopping!
I'm shopping for another sx now as mine was in a big banger last night unless they fix her but scares me to think how they'd ever get her back to new. Only picked it up a couple weeks ago. grr....
:(

No diss to the Koup owners it's sweet car too for the right person just not me. ;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
^^ you hit the "nail on the head"...get the model that's right for you. Obviously the Koup is the "sleeker" looking of the two models...but if you have lots of friends or family that are going to get in and out of the car four doors are better than two doors!!! Entry and exit in a two door gets old real fast!

OP good luck on which ever model you choose!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I was afraid you were gonna say get the Sedan..lol. But I think thats what I am gonna roll with. More practical. it seems. And your right about the insurance. It is cheaper.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I say if you really want the koup, get it, the insurance isn't all that different really, a few dollars a month at most, at least the quote I got. Getting in and out and out of the back seat of a car isn't too big of a deal, I did it my whole life growing up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
welcome to the forum...getting my new SX koup on tuesday...im in the area and i checked out a few of the local dealerships including Kia of the Bronx...I was very disappointed in the way they treated me there and they even had the exact car i wanted...if ur willing to take a little bit of a ride check out Kia of Tenafly right over the GWB and talk to Ryan there...hes been one of the best salespeople ive ever encountered and im speaking from 5 years of experience working in the car sales business...let me know if you wanna take that route and ill hook you up with his #

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome to the forum...getting my new SX koup on tuesday...im in the area and i checked out a few of the local dealerships including Kia of the Bronx...I was very disappointed in the way they treated me there and they even had the exact car i wanted...if ur willing to take a little bit of a ride check out Kia of Tenafly right over the GWB and talk to Ryan there...hes been one of the best salespeople ive ever encountered and im speaking from 5 years of experience working in the car sales business...let me know if you wanna take that route and ill hook you up with his #
Thanks i might take you up on that. I am not sure I am gonna use Kia of the bronx. They dont seem to have a large selection. Did u have to order your Koup? If so how long did it take?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.