Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys ! I'm from Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and I just bought a new Forte Koup SX Titanium ! I should receive it in a few days... !!! I'm looking for an invisible protective film to protect my KIA from the stone chips !!! Look at this site ...Armure Protective film| Splash shield | Invisible protective film

What do you thing about it ? I know a lot of Mitsubishi who has that kind of protective film...and it seems to work great... !

My english is bad, sorry about that !!

Nick :cool:

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! I wish I had thought to get a protective film applied to my Koup before I brought it home. It wasn't even 2 weeks before I found my first stone chip. :(

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Bienvenu Nick et bravo pour la Koup!

Be advice that Kia paint is kinda average.... I allready have few stone chip sine I got my Koup in October so this protective film should help.
I would not recommande it on black car though as the edge are quite visible!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum KaNo. Have no experience with protective films on my vehicles but they do seem to serve a practical purpose.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, thanks everybody !!! Where are the most of your stone chips Matemorh ?

- Hood (near the bumper/middle/near the windshield) ??
- Front/Rear bumper
- Front/Rear wings
- Doors ?

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate !

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Alright, thanks everybody !!! Where are the most of your stone chips Matemorh ?

- Hood (near the bumper/middle/near the windshield) ??
- Front/Rear bumper
- Front/Rear wings
- Doors ?

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate !

Hood near the bumper and front bumper. I also have two quite big stone chips on the driver side rear quarter panel at 2" height:confused: I guess I shouldn't not park on the boulevard:mad:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright thank you for the quick answer !!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I've never used one of those before but I've heard from a couple others that when you want to remove the film it's very dificult and can ruin the paint underneath.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just had my car yesterday !!! :D I really enjoy it !!! :D I'm going to post some pictures of my car when I'll have window tint and clear bra, next week !!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome aboard KaNo and congrats on finally being able to drive your new Koup.
Warning: It does get addicting....to drive it everywhere:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.