Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody! the name is daniel and i am a proud new owner of a 2010 Kia Forte Koup. and of course i am new to the forums :)

ive been looking at the forte for quiet some time now ever since it was announced and have been loving it since. it looks great, looks different, looks sexy, so i decided why not own one right?

anyways i got it a couple of days ago and its been an awesome few days and im hoping its gonna get better!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hey welcome supermann!! I'll just start out saying that you made the right choice getting this car in this price range becuz it tops everything near it for the cost. I've had my koup sx since April 31st and honestly I still have the "mmm factor." lol when I go outside and see my car in the driveway, I can't help to think to myself "mmm that's a sick car." with all of the mods that I have done and that are available to do, it's just a lot of fun and a hell of a car. Good luck and welcome again!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Welcome to the forums and question. What colouris your Koup? (notice the Canadian Spelling ;) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts