Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
dude at that price I would have jumped on to it yesterday! buy it before it's gone!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the best Kia forte Forum on the Internet bradtacdc. Those prices are several thousands dollars less then the Kia dealers South of Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I think you need to jump on this and with the money u save getting that redic price, buy some cool mods for it :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So, hate to dig this up, but a month down the road, Im glad I waited, Im now able to get a Koup :D
But that isnt the important bit. While searching around, I stumbled upon this in Raleigh.

Never seen anything like it. Aparently, Kia has a Kore Edition. Im sure its One of a Kind, Opinions, because I would Really Love to get this one. :D

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
Looks cool...other than the stickers and seats is there anything else on the KORE Koup? ...exhaust, intake, accessories?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not exactly sure, I'll have to contact the Dealer tomorrow, as its a little late now lol. But Ill keep you guys posted on what I found out. Im really interested in it as its a one of a kind thing. :) So tomorrow, Ill post some updates on it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts