Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself with my first post :)

I first drove a Kia Forte from a rental company and was surprised how much I enjoyed driving it. Long story short, last night night I picked up a black 2010 Forte EX with the 4 auto for my Fiancé. While at the dealer I actually saw some of the new 2011 5 door Fortes already!

Anyways, my background is from the DSM group, but look forward towards learning and sharing with everyone on this forum!

TTYL!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself with my first post :)

I first drove a Kia Forte from a rental company and was surprised how much I enjoyed driving it. Long story short, last night night I picked up a black 2010 Forte EX with the 4 auto for my Fiancé. While at the dealer I actually saw some of the new 2011 5 door Fortes already!

Anyways, my background is from the DSM group, but look forward towards learning and sharing with everyone on this forum!

TTYL!
Welcome,

Congrats on your new purchase, I hope you will be just as happy as the rest of the members are with their fortes and koups.

By DSM do you mean diamond star motors?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome,

Congrats on your new purchase, I hope you will be just as happy as the rest of the members are with their fortes and koups.

By DSM do you mean diamond star motors?
Yes, sir! My current car is a white 1999 Eclipse GST with a 5 speed manual. It's been good to me, but it's nice to have a another newer car available.

The Forte it much more comfortable since I'm 6'1" lol

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome to the site! There is tons of information here.

I knew someone that had an Eclipse GST. That thing was so fun to drive. And you got the last model that looked half decent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts