Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

im new to the site and just wanted to say hi.

i have been into hondas my whole life but recently the forte has started to grow on me so i figured i would join this site.

i have a civic i race for track days and soon to be running in a new class in scca.

i daily drive an s2000 and i have been looking for something 4 door and sporty to trade it in on and the forte koup sx seems pretty interesting.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome welcome! Fortes are def a fresh new face, rather than the civics... I've seen them too much to want to drive them. I actually saw a grandma driving a red Civic SI 4dr...

It was love at first drive with the kouppp! :D I don't regret one second with her!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the family. Carbon Fiber donations appreciated! Please leave them by the Bright silver Forte Sedan near you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!

I would love an evo x or a new sti but I don't think that is going to be in the budget :(

Odds are if I got one used it would be beat to hell.

The participation if the forte in gran am racing is what really got me interested in the car. How is it as far as suspension kits go?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.