Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and have seen the ads for it on www.youtube.com.

I do not currently own a Kia Forte Koup but am planning to purchase one this summer.

I priced one out at my local dealer for 20,000$ with the following:

2.4 SX 6 Spd
White
Spoiler
Moon Roof
Auto-Dim Mirror
Moon Roof Rain Guard thingy

My dad works for a dealer connected with them so I get great pricing, that was a price without his boss present, I can probably get more and get a better price, but for now 20k is good.

Does anyone on here already have a white 2.4 sx 6 spd? If so post some pics please :), and reviews about the car !!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a red one and LOVE it. I didnt get the auto-dim mirror like i wanted :( but everything else is the same. The sun/moon roof is awesome mine is always open. Your lucky you found a white one i didnt think they made a white SX. 20k is is about normal for starting price but we were able to work them down to 17,400.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welocme!
I've got a black SX 6sp.......and I love it!
I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy this site as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks, but isn't his a non-sx model? He would have the fogs there correct? Yea the guy @ the dealer said there is one he can get in NY if I want it, I will not buy the car unless I can get it in white lol, if I really cant I guess i will get blue since its my favorite color and in NY, RED = tickets like crazy...

Welocme!
I've got a black SX 6sp.......and I love it!
I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy this site as well.
Ooh maybe Ill get black, my only problem is visible scratches with black but with black/chrom wheels it looks hot.
Yea, I hope to have the car in july, I am aiming for that, just gotta catch up on some bills, only 19 years old, so getting my credit up lol :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
White koup

Im not 100% sure if its an SX but here's a white koup. pretty much what im planning on doing with mine. diff wheels but i like the black on white look with the door handles and side mirrors.
and thanks MFury!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts