Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, now I know its relatively easy to remove it, but for some reason, my hands or my tools are too big, so I was wondering if any of you have removed it easily or know how to.

I removed the 4 top pressure screws.. then i saw they are also held by 4 screws on the right and left. Now the top 2 screws on the right and left are easily removable, but the bottom 2 on each side, I cant get my screwdriver in there to sit straight and turn at the same time, and some korean dude from factory has somehow tightened it to the max lol. Any easy way around this? :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here man get a pair of these, there called Right Angle Screwdrivers

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here man get a pair of these, there called Right Angle Screwdrivers
its like 12:01 am right now.. lol I don't think Rona or Home Depot is open lols.. I have like half my grill open. Grrr! But thanks, I was thinking that I have to get that, but then by that time I was already more than half way done.

·
Registered
733 Posts
lol sorry man for got to look at your location
its all i can think of, good luck man

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
its like 12:01 am right now.. lol I don't think Rona or Home Depot is open lols.. I have like half my grill open. Grrr! But thanks, I was thinking that I have to get that, but then by that time I was already more than half way done.
Hey main,

It's much easier to just remove the whole bumper, much easier.
http://www.forteforums.com/forums/body-kits-appearance/1883-bumper-removal-horn-replacement.html
You also risk stripping the plastic of the grill when you reattach it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts