Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the audi lights on my car ive been doing a lot of modifications. I noticed that my head lights are a lighter color than my LEDs. I was told to buy a HID kit Ive looked on ebay but not sure on which one to get and if it will fit my car. Are they all universal im confused please some one Help If i could Get a link to a good Affordable Kit that would fit that would help a lot. Im trying to get all my mods done to try and win kia of the month for july so far ive been told its my car looks really good ive spent alot of money so please some one help so i can post my pics.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Cmon man. Use the search function! This has been the 20 billionth HID thread asking the same question.

Diode Dynamics (site sponsor) sells kits. Find them. Bulb is H11B

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Cmon man. Use the search function! This has been the 20 billionth HID thread asking the same question.

Diode Dynamics (site sponsor) sells kits. Find them. Bulb is H11B
Waiting for noodile to storm in any second now guns ablazin'

2,213 Posts
never fear... KIA is here!!!!!!!!!!! use the search button for HID install.... theres like a trillion psts about it! diodedynamics.com put your car in and BAM!!! but idk if adding HID'S will win you FOTM considering everyone in thier mother has them in the car lol

you'll win if you have a stock black car! thats the only way to win here!! lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lol my mom doesn't have HIDs in her Sedona but she has projectors. Question: Will HIDs void my warranty?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Lol my mom doesn't have HIDs in her Sedona but she has projectors. Question: Will HIDs void my warranty?
Yes, it will void the headlight portion of your warranty. If you use the stock wiring, it will void all the switches, cables, connectors and other stuff connected to them since they draw more power. I highly suggest getting the relay.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lol I was kidding asking the warranty question lol but thanks for the response. U would need to PM people KIA lol

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
(stirs the pot)
Aren't HIDs illegal?!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
(stirs the pot)
Aren't HIDs illegal?!
Nope, they are only illegal if they came with your car.
So if you have a 370Z with the xenons, you are very much so breaking the law. Nissan doesn't care though, so they install them anyways.

Disclaimer: SARCASM

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I don't think saying something is illegal deters people from doing it, ESPECIALLY on a forum like this. The whole argument about HIDs being illegal has been talked to death. You can't change someone's mind, end of story.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Since the OP's question was never answered. Just go to your local walmart and pick up a set of HIDs for $19.99. Just make sure it says H11b not just H11 as H11 will fry your electric system.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.