Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys please iam tired of seaching for a cover for my KOUP i cant find it anywhere on websites :S
my koup is parked everyday under the sun :S and we have a hot sun here as temp is 40 -45 C
please help my koup .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ebay, I have seen them numerous times.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx BlackKoup it was a helpfull link , the problem was that i cant buy it coz they dont ship it to outside USA , but today ive found someone who ll be coming from USA to where iam working and he ll buy it for me :) (ill Pay him for sure :) )

Blackwatch thanx for passing , FYI i saw in some comments by other people that no one have tried that one in ebay (sounds scary).

Mgrowc1 thanx for passing by , but i wont do wax for a brand new car.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Keep a good coat of wax on the car and your fine! Way more expensive cars that ours are perfectly fine this way
May I ask how you conclude that a coat of wax will preserve a car in the hot sun? Also 'way more expensive' cars are usually made with 'way more expensive' materials and they can take the hot sun better. Our cars are not expensive and they really do benefit from a cover and being garaged. A 'coat of wax' is not will not protect a car liike a good cover or a garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.