Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...well im new here in this forum im not a curent owner of a KIA, but i will be in acouple of months, just working on my credit score to get a good interest rate when i get the car! (a koup of course)...i just posted this becuase im really undecided what color to get! i really like white and black but don't know which to get, i also saw this orange type color wich i also liked but don't know!...any suggestions??

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If you like the orange look in my gallery for pics of my koup.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey kirs86 i like the white , black and spicy red i did what u did know , asked my friends on every where am not joking but 22 told me black 22 told me white man its cool and 22 told me spicy red with girls lol :) so it was very difficult for me to choose so i made three pieces of paper and wrote on every one the color and pick a one and see whats color then wrote down the color that appears 3 times and was spicy red :D:D its so funny but i use this when its complicated :)
so i will choose white :) :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol nice ASH! yeah i think im going wit white to, is that every time i see black i get undecided again lol!

·
Registered
185 Posts
You won't be disappointed with any of the colors. Check out the photo gallery for colors you're interested in to get a good idea of what you're looking for. I went with black & love it. I think it makes such a bold statement of having luxury & performance personalities. Keep us informed & good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks IGNITE201, if i do get black i will get it cause im thinking in a near future getting chromed rims...and chrome works very well with black. But i will have u guys informed, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.