Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I been looking into getting that roadrunner grill or what ever its called. Im trying to avoid sharkracing.com... Can anyone point me in the right dirrection of where to buy this..

Im sorry if this is a reposted thread that someone made cause I remember people talking about it but I cant find anything and all my other parts came in I just need that last part...

Links would be GREAT thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The grills from my knowledge are the exact same for Koup or Sedan (not sure for the roadrunners though). The last two links: one is for the Sedan and the other for the koup.

Here is a link avoiding ebay....
Korean Auto Imports

They also have a coupon for 10% off it is Forte10....just ask them to confirm that, with that being said others have had issues with KAI but other swear by them. Choice is yours, but this should be proof enough if you look you will find....

2,213 Posts
I swear by Kai...they'll even price match anything you find, even on eBay!! People forget a out that!

And the only bad thing I heard about Kai was about a spoiler which had nothing to do with them, it was their support that effed up. If ya email them, the guys name is James, tell him you're from the forteforum, he'll hook you up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was also looking to buy this grill. The on ebay, one says 13-22 days shipping(free) the other says $49.99 shipping. I also found this grill on racingsolutions.com for $199.95+$30.00 shipping+$45.00 painted... F that! lol Kia Forte Koup Road Runs Front Grill
Might there be anywhere else where I can get it w/o having to wait almost a month and get it already painted (black to match around my fog lights)?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts