Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hrmph.. I bought the Cargo Net for the Sedan. (i'm guessing it's close to the same for the Koup)..

However I can figure out where to hook it. Am I Blind?!?!

Anyone do this yet?

Ideas/Suggestions.

Hugs & Kisses... gwild0r

·
Registered
585 Posts
This is out of memory...I have the two door Koup so it might be different but...on the inside of the trunk where the tailights reside there are 4 screws in each corner with black plastic curved hooks on them...the corner loops of the cargo net should be hooked on.

2,213 Posts
i read the title and i started laughing hysterical! lol im sorry but its a cargo net! hahahaha you can have mine, its effing annoying! i didnt even want it, the dude gave it to me for free. pffft $45 for a hammock in my trunk! lol

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
Hrmph.. I bought the Cargo Net for the Sedan. (i'm guessing it's close to the same for the Koup)..

However I can figure out where to hook it. Am I Blind?!?!

Anyone do this yet?

Ideas/Suggestions.

Hugs & Kisses... gwild0r
No, you are not blind! If you got just the net there are no mounts in the trunk. When you buy the cargo net (same for Koup and Sedan) you get a kit that has 4 screw-anchors that come with it. You have to remove 4 plastic retainers at the rear of the trunk and screw in the screw-anchors. Instructions are included in the kit too.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well now I know my problem.. I didn't get all the parts. Thx to for your help guys and for not being a knob gobbler like killed in action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts