Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm completely new to the whole customization of cars and I could really use some help with installing ledglow lights under the dash and under the driver and passenger seats. So four lights in total. Anybody have any help or suggestions please shoot them my way. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
You know I still remember the very first L.E.D. that I put in a vehicle... turned out I over juiced it with the resistor I used and it lasted about a week. There have been a lot of changes since then, now for about the same price as you can pick up the equipment and the L.E.D.s, someone already has them configured for plug and play 12 volt applications.

So my advice to you is find the strip you like i have shoped LEDs - underbody kits, cathodes, flexible LED strips, dome lights
I did have an issue with one of the domelights I ordered but, the customer service was fantastic and took care of me.

Once you have your lights find whichever toggle switch you want to use and then run them to your battery or fuse panel whatever have you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts