Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got 2 Magnaflow mufflers, part #'s 10415 on both sides with Magnaflow tips. Sorry about the first video lol I was holding my iphone, turning and shifting at the same time so im a little all over the place haha Hope you like it and feedback is always welcome and ask questions if u need if u are interested in doing this as well. I love the look and the sound is really nice and has a deep tone to it which is exactly what I wanted! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
Nice! Show some pics of under the car so people that are interested in doing this will know how to do it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
yeah more pics please :D:D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol idk what else to take a pic of. And I dont have ramps to get the car lifted to get underneath it. Can someone tell me how to post videos? I have 2 videos i want to post but dont know how to.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ok!!! KIA, how do i upload vids? I know you've done it so how man?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wow that looks really good!
Makes me wish I had the chance to get a Koup.... grrrr

·
Registered
536 Posts
I got 2 Magnaflow mufflers, part #'s 10415 on both sides with Magnaflow tips. Sorry about the first video lol I was holding my iphone, turning and shifting at the same time so im a little all over the place haha Hope you like it and feedback is always welcome and ask questions if u need if u are interested in doing this as well. I love the look and the sound is really nice and has a deep tone to it which is exactly what I wanted! :)

*Can someone help me add videos?*
Nice....I also dig the plate...I remember your story from a earlier post and I think it's cool....Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
honestly...i dont rly feel that much slower then the cat back let alone stock. Not just saying that i rly feel like i have the same maybe a little less power then the cat back but i own a kia forte with 173 hp stock so lets not cry over a couple hp please lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks a lot ecko. I am actually changing my plate soon so we can put this phase behind us and start new. Yankee plate it is! lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Videos added to the first post! Check em out! Nothing crazy but u can hear what it sounds like from the inside

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Paul! Exhaust should be shipping out tomorrow!

·
Registered
825 Posts
honestly...i dont rly feel that much slower then the cat back let alone stock. Not just saying that i rly feel like i have the same maybe a little less power then the cat back but i own a kia forte with 173 hp stock so lets not cry over a couple hp please lol

Yeah I don't see myself lining up against anyone at the red light any time soon. But it is cool turning heads wherever we go. . . .Oh and I see K.I.A helped you get the video post :D. . .just kidding I know you figured it out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.