Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,403 Posts
Welcome to forteforums.com!

When you get a chance, post some pictures of your Koup. EX or SX?

·
Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
519 Posts
Yep, welcome to the forum. Seeing as how you're in Miami, I have to ask if that's where you're from or did you move there from some place up north because you got tired of the cold winters??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, welcome to the forum. Seeing as how you're in Miami, I have to ask if that's where you're from or did you move there from some place up north because you got tired of the cold winters??
I am arrived to Miami from Argentina 2 month ago so it´s my first car here. Sorry my english my friends. I would like to know more about this nice car. I like it so much.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,403 Posts
First pic taken one month ago. I need to fix some issues.
View attachment 85067
You say it is a 2011 but it clearly has the 2010 side mirrors? It has the factory spoiler - best one IMO! The wheels look to be 2011 SX wheels - and the fog lights too. Need more info on your car...:)

Any engine mods - intake or exhaust?

Automotive side-view mirror Automotive mirror Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Wheel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You say it is a 2011 but it clearly has the 2010 side mirrors? It has the factory spoiler - best one IMO! The wheels look to be 2011 SX wheels - and the fog lights too. Need more info on your car...:)

Any engine mods - intake or exhaust?

View attachment 85068

View attachment 85069
Oh! nice Thank you!
So... it´s a SX 2.4 but in the Car title says 2011.
I have some doubts....
1) Where is the over head lamps fuse located at? they dont turn on.
2) Where can I find the sunroof switch. I already checked everything and it seems thet the issue is the switch.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Oh! nice Thank you!
So... it´s a SX 2.4 but in the Car title says 2011.
I have some doubts....
1) Where is the over head lamps fuse located at? they dont turn on.
2) Where can I find the sunroof switch. I already checked everything and it seems thet the issue is the switch.

Thanks in advance
It's very possible that a previous owner installed the 2010 mirrors - they are plug-and-play.

Just to be sure:

Do you have a "B" in the 6th position of your VIN?

Font Circle Writing Number Terrestrial plant

I don't have a fuse box schematic handy - do you have your owners manual?

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Sunroof switch - I can't find it separately - could be part of this assembly:

Rectangle Font Parallel Plan Schematic

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's very possible that a previous owner installed the 2010 mirrors - they are plug-and-play.

Just to be sure:

Do you have a "B" in the 6th position of your VIN?

View attachment 85080

I don't have a fuse box schematic handy - do you have your owners manual?
Hi Dude,
Yes I have a "B" in the 6th position VIN NUM.
Does it mean that it´s 2011 really?
I downloaded a Factory Service Manual Forte 2.4L _2011-2012-2013. There are Lots of electrical diagrams but just the over head ligth fuse doesn´t :(
In the future I would like to do a Stage 1. What you guys can tell me about that? some info?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Hi Dude,
Yes I have a "B" in the 6th position VIN NUM.
Does it mean that it´s 2011 really?
I downloaded a Factory Service Manual Forte 2.4L _2011-2012-2013. There are Lots of electrical diagrams but just the over head ligth fuse doesn´t :(
In the future I would like to do a Stage 1. What you guys can tell me about that? some info?

Thanks!!
A = 2010
B = 2011 (y)(y)
C = 2012
D = 2013
E = 2014
F = 2015

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ebay is your friend. So is your local junk/salvage yard.

If your dome/courtesy map lights don't turn on. Check the driver side fuse box panel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts