Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ! Bonjour !

I finally was able to suscribe ! Tried since a couple of weeks and always got a white page !!!

BTW... now, here I am !

André's the name ! I'm from Jonquiere, Quebec, Canada, Earth...
I just bought my first brand new car, wich is my blue 2010 Forte LX ! I'm a former Elantra owner and know's some 'bout Hyundai / Kia's.

In fact, i'm a 2003 Elantra owner but the car is getting old with her 200k Kms and i never had to make any repairs on it befopre, but, now... yes and i have a lot. So i was thinking that the time was come to get something more reliable, and visited the Hyundai dealer for a HD (2010 elantra) but the car was'nt in my taste. So i took a look at the Kia 'cause i liked the Elantra i have (and still like it !!!) and fell in love with the Forte.

BTW... here come's the Forte !!

And this is my XD.

I got a front bumper from the skyline bodykit for cheap and tried it... but it'S too low and it scratches everywhere...

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am also new to the Forum. I have been reading it for about a month now and was finally able to register.

My name is Charles. I hail from Calgary, Alberta. I was a long time Jeep owner but succombed to the draw of a reliable ride... The forte caught my eye back in the spring and when the wife and I decided it was time to look for a new car, she wouldn't even think about a KIA. then we went to the dealership, I said to the salesman, "I want that one!" with a childish grin and now the Mrs. loves it more than I do! (hard to believe)

Now I am spending money I shouldn't on things that I deem 'necessary' to proper operation of a vehicle. (good thing she's no gearhead)

I can't quite seem to figure out how to post a new thread so until then I shall keep "replying" to others instead!
:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts