Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FIRST OFF I LOVE OUR NEW FORTE SX!
I just bought mine here in Nova Scotia Canada.
Now on the Kia Canada site when you build a forte on the site and well I got an SX fully loaded so in the included features area it states "Side mirrors with integrated LED turn signals" Correct me if I'm wrong but the integrated turn signals do not seem to be LED. Hmm... Also I looked on the Kia USA site and you guys there as it claims has a sensor in the passenger front seat that if there's nobody in the seat - the air bag off light comes on beside the clock on the dash?
Also on the site it states that you can control the audio system through voice as well as the phone.
Now I do not have that feature of the airbag sensor in the seat. Does this seem right? Anyone in Canada have the feature? Do all you all in the USA have the feature? Also can anyone control the audio system through the voice controller?
One more thing. There's a little light indicator on the tach area that comes on when you turn the parking lights on yet when you turn full headlights on it still stays lit bright green which clashes and takes your eye from the red. Does this seem normal?
I'm sorry to post questions here but i called Customer service and got the run around as If they did not understand my issues.
I do love my Forte and wouldn't trade it for the world just need clarification please. The best car we've ever had!
:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello hello!
Im in NFLD on Holidays and heading back on the 10th of Aug.... Won't be in North Sydney Nova Scotia until the 11th in the AM...

Was wondering if you wanted to hook up for a quick coffee...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I sure would but unfortunately Sydney is on the other end of the province from me here in Barrington at the south tip about 8 or so hours away.
:(
Happy trails back to Ontario tho. Should be a nice drive. Done it many times we actually just moved here a year ago from Aurora just north of Toronto. Was there for 20 years.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
:)
loved the week i spent in nova scotia-
unfortunetly it was all spent on foot in halifax........my god the hills!!!
(compared to tampa florida- those were some serious hills)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:)
loved the week i spent in nova scotia-
unfortunetly it was all spent on foot in halifax........my god the hills!!!
(compared to tampa florida- those were some serious hills)
...lol... It is a great city for a good workout!
Beautiful tho!
A bar on every corner too. :eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome another Maritimer.
Thanks!
Moved back a year ago from Aurora Ontario. Too much $$$ for everything there now.
Born in Fredericton where ur from there wingzero. Most of my Family is still there.
Hot summer in Fred. from what I hear. Keep that Forte A/C flowing. :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome cuezone, im from Newfoundland! good to see another Maritimer! hope you enjoy your Forte! all the best :p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome cuezone, im from Newfoundland! good to see another Maritimer! hope you enjoy your Forte! all the best :p
Well I enjoyed it until last night.
Big accident in an intersection. Not sure but looks like a write off...:(
Time will tell but if she's written off I'll look forward to our new one I guess.
They're hard to find I've been told in Nova Scotia.
I'd pretty much rather them write er off cause fixing it I have no idea how it could ever be as new again.
Good news is nobody was hurt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts