Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm .hacK, I currently live in Camp Lejeune, NC and am originally from Rochester NY. I just bought a 2010 Kia Forte Koup EX last wednesday, and I've already successfully taken it apart 3 times deciding what kind of modifications i'm going to do to it. So far, I have 2 12" Kenwood subs and a Kenwood KAC-6202 amp i have yet to hook up in it. I originally came across your website when i googled how to take off the doors so I can get to the speakers there haha. I love the layout, and everybody seems to be very helpful here.

P.S. I opted for the EX because it was a good 2k cheaper and there was only a 16 hp difference.... A cold air intake can make up for that haha.

I'm here now, so the party can begin haha.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
2 12" Kenwoods?! Haha don't crack your windows, and if you're a marine you probably know there's always "that guy" who has the subwoofers that you can hear across the base.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, I don't plan on running them that loud. I just needed a little extra thump to the uber low powered stock bass that you get in the Koups.

And yes, I do know "that guy" haha he seems to always roll around base in the middle of the night waking everybody up lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts