Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just joined the forum. I hav a 2010 Copper Head Forte Koup SX. Sorry no pic of my koup yet, although mines gonna look soo boring compared to all of yours. I'm workin on it tho righht now I jus have my windows tinted tinted tails and the front n bak k badges n wheel cap ks jus gotta get them on. I've never put badges on before so I don't wanna mess them up :(. After I get them on ill put up pixx. Looking forward to talking to sum other forte drivers for the first time. I don't know anyone else that has one and haven't seen many around my area, so hit me up

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Orangecrush is in pa LOL he has the same one. He could catch you up to speed on some modifications

·
Registered
769 Posts
welcome! youll find that mods on your car can become extremely addicting lol. I havent really done my first official mod yet (unless you count re-doing pinstripes as a mod) but as you can see from my sig, i have 3 on the way (one thats actually here but Im putting my HIDs in first) and ive got quite a few things planned lol

Again, welcome! Try not to get too addicted lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol thanks. I'm def already addictd I already want a lot of things. This is the first cr I actually wanna do things jus gotta save up sum money I only work part time rite now cuz I'm in school full time gotta get that money lol. And I don't wana end up voiding my warrenty either. I've never put mods on a car before I gtta get sum friends to help me out too ill mess sumthin up if I try n do it on my own

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thannkss ur car is really nicee. I gotta get mine up to speed. I don't have a lot done to it yet. I need to wash it before I put up any pix its soo dirty on the outside lol the insides fresh tho

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
welcome and have fun :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
welcome! mods are simple just take your time and don't rush anything. and this forum will help alot lol. get some pics up regardless if its dirty or clean... you can have a before and after pic 0.0

1 - 20 of 22 Posts