Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New here from Pictou County Nova Scotia. I just picked up a new 2021 Forte LX with manual transmission and 2.0 engine.

This is my first Kia and I'm quite surprised at the quality of this car.

Looking to do a little personalization and maybe even some performance upgrades.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome and greetings from Montreal

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT. Black.
31 Posts
Hi all,

New here from Pictou County Nova Scotia. I just picked up a new 2021 Forte LX with manual transmission and 2.0 engine.

This is my first Kia and I'm quite surprised at the quality of this car.

Looking to do a little personalization and maybe even some performance upgrades.
I was a lifetime Toyota, Mazda, and Chevy owner... I used to make fun of Kias.... One day my Mazda broke in front of a Kia Dealership... Bought my first Kia and I was hooked. Now I have a 2021 Forte Gt, and wow.. with a few mods it's like a comfortable Supra. I am forever a Kia fan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was a lifetime Toyota, Mazda, and Chevy owner... I used to make fun of Kias.... One day my Mazda broke in front of a Kia Dealership... Bought my first Kia and I was hooked. Now I have a 2021 Forte Gt, and wow.. with a few mods it's like a comfortable Supra. I am forever a Kia fan.
I must admit, I'm generally a Mercedes owner, so this is quite a change. But it is so far a very decent and well-equipped car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. Well, I've got all my service supplies ordered for it. Just digging into all the little idiosyncrasies now, like the wiper blade trick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts