Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im from Chile, South America.I have a Lancer gts and im just thinking to change my car for a Kia Koup, I always wanted a coupe and i guess this is the time and go for it. I been lookin the gallery and i have to say congratulations to all the users that modified their cars with good taste and awesome look.Today i went to the dealer and saw a white koup and my first impression it was WOW, i don´t know if kia it´s changing the rims on all markets around the world, but here on Chile (2011 version) has new rims, take a look :

I think it´s a great change and gives a awesome look to this car.Well that´s all,i hope to learn more about this car and go for upgrades when i have it on my hands hehehe.
Greetings:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome ! The Lancer is a nice car, I did check it out prior to getting my Koup, but the Lancer aint no Forte :)

As far as the rims......those are pretty sweetlooking rims I must admit. Having said that, I think even if I had those rims when I bought my koup, I would still be searching for aftermarket rims...I cant really tell you why....as I myself dont know. Well, maybe I'm always looking for something different.
There are quite a few members, like me, who are busy trying to find the perfect rim.

So.....welcome again, BUY that sick looking white Koup! Having you seen some of the other white Fortes on this forum?? Sweet huh?!!

Get it now......before someone else scoups up that KOUP!

:)

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum Myth. Did not know the 2011 Kia Koups were already out and I do like the wheels on it. Thanks for providing a picture of the Koup for us. Are you thinking about buying that one?

·
Registered
973 Posts
whoooooa!
those are really nice wheels!
I'd buy those in a sec, seriously. Wish I didn't have hubcaps lol

Did the one in the photo have the UVO system in it or the same headunit we have here on the 10's?

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I also looked into a lancer but the main thing steering me to the Forte is that i had not seen one in Saskatoon yet so i went kia. the Lancer is nice but i definitely like the kia more.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

Those wheels look like the SX Sedan wheels done in gray instead of silver. I like the headlights too, no amber reflector, just a white one with no horizontal black bars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello Myth!

Just wondering if the 2011 label is just how Kia sells cars in Chile or is that a real deal second year model?

There are rumors as to changes in store for the 11 Forte, just wondering if your 2011 Forte Koups have and differences in them from 2010 models (assuming you have 2010 models).

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
check the driver door pillar to see if it is badged the newer year. or grab the vin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts