Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
All over the place , heres our 001 koup
staggard 20" wheels , small wide body , carbon hood , grille and mirrors and intakes ,chin spoiler and magnaflow exhaust.:D oh, we also did a custom interior upgrade , dvd/tvs in headrest and a audiovox nav unit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I really want to express my opinion on this car, but I really really don't like being negative towards others. All I am going
to say is that the paint, wheels, and front lip aren't working at all.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I love the colour!! The wheels are a bit too big for my taste and the pointed lip somewhat reminds me of a Sunfire...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I really want to express my opinion on this car, but I really really don't like being negative towards others. All I am going
to say is that the paint, wheels, and front lip aren't working at all.
I disagree. I'm not one for modding, but I do like the look of this car! Not sure if I would like the TVs in the headrests and that sort of thing, but the color is sweet and the hood looks great. I love the rims and am surprised that you were able to get 20" on it. The front lip adds to it also! Nice job and welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys , we had to go all out since we built it for KIA for the sema show in las vegas, it had to be over the top. We are currently working on putting these products into production for retail.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I love the colour!! The wheels are a bit too big for my taste and the pointed lip somewhat reminds me of a Sunfire...
any one watch transformers lol :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts