Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was installing my ddm 35k 6000k fogs, did the pass. side turned them on and it lit up. went to do the driver side turned the lights on and nothing. tried messing with all the wires and nothing. put the stock bulbs back in and nothing, my low/hi/turns all work but no fogs now:mad::confused: please help

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Check fuses? Check Relay? Did you also install the harnesses offered by DDM? They are recommended for fogs.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill check all of that out but no i did not buy the harness cuz the dude at ddm told me i didnt need it:confused::mad::mad: my lows are ddm 35w 6000k too with no harness and they work perfect.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but now i have my stock bulbs back in and when i turn them on nothing happens. the little green fog light indicator in the gauge cluster still comes on and off when turning them on and off, but the lights dont turn on. the relay looks good and the 15amp fuse is still good

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
checked the one in the car and it was good(15amp) and the relay. imma go buy two new dust covers for the headlights from a dealership, put everything back to stock and take it into the dealership i bought the car from if i cant figure it out tomorrow

·
Registered
8 Posts
hid problems

checked the one in the car and it was good(15amp) and the relay. imma go buy two new dust covers for the headlights from a dealership, put everything back to stock and take it into the dealership i bought the car from if i cant figure it out tomorrow

Did you taking it back to the dealership work? What was the issue? I have a similar problem, hids don't work and fuses are all good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.