Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! First post here, but I've been following the forums for a week or so. Anyways I traded in my 2008 Kia Optima for a black on black Forte Koup SX. I'm super excited to get going on the mods for sure. The first thing I'm doing is putting in a set of HID's, as I had them on my Optima and now I can't live without them.

I've noticed that everyone (for the most part) uses the H11 kit from DDM. I know the H11 will fit, but they don't fit OEM, as far as my experience. About a year ago I found a website www.HIDGuy.net - Xentec Slim HID kits and AutoVizion Slim HID Kits ; Lifetime Warranty Digital Xentec and AutoVizion Slim Ballast HID kits, HID Bulbs, HID ballasts, H1, H3, H4 ( 9003 ), H4H, H6, H6M, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H11B, H13 ( 9008 ), 5202 hid, that has an actual H11B HID kit. Very good customer service, and I think good prices for getting the right stuff. They mainly work with making mustang stuff, but the H11B bulb fits like it's OEM. I should be getting my kit this weekend, but I wanted to pass along this information to whomever deems it useful!!

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dangit! Sorry guys I posted this in the wrong thread :(..newbie error. Can I get a moderator move this to the "apperance" thread?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.