Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When i was doing my highbeams, no one had any pictures of how to put the high-beam connections in. so here goes.

and here's a video:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
have you tried flashing someone with your high beams yet? As the lights need time to warm up for full brightness?? Just thought I would ask?

·
Registered
289 Posts
You said 30 min....that was 73 min!!!! WTF????? haha

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahahaha Jake. Sorry for being late. It was snowing and my frozen hands couldn't unplug the HIDs. :).

Fear the fox,

When you wanna flash someone to pass (like at a 4 way stop sign). My fogs turn offs so it's obvious I m flashing them. However, when someone flashes me
For "highbeaming" them. Then I am SOL. However if I jut turned my highs off. Then I blind the F*** oit of them so they stop. I am kinda regretting getting HID highbeams. I feel like I should have went with silverstars. But I didn't read about High beam hid before I bought them :-(.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having 55w hids does make a difference though. A friend of mine has 35w all around. And you can't tell if she has her hids on. There's absolutely no difference

·
Registered
708 Posts
hids are no beuno in high beams.. you'd be better off having stock lights in there.. flashing hids are TERRIBLE for the ballasts and bulbs as the initial charge of turning on is a large shock to the system

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep i knows, check my other thread, i talked about it

thread's name is: HID install videos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts