Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know jack about HID. What are your thoughts. What should I look for, to do my low beams without being blindingly bright. Any kit recommendations that are super easy to install and reasonably priced?

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Holy sh*t, there is like a 8 page thread about this, perfect thread, STICKIED for your convenience. look at it. and then if you cant find the info, look at the 536 different HID threads.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ok so I know jack about HID. What are your thoughts. What should I look for, to do my low beams without being blindingly bright. Any kit recommendations that are super easy to install and reasonably priced?
If possible, do a projector retrofit.

If not, get 35W HIDs, between 4300 and 6000k. Adjust them properly.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Holy sh*t, there is like a 8 page thread about this, perfect thread, STICKIED for your convenience. look at it. and then if you cant find the info, look at the 536 different HID threads.
Damn I think noodile...Lost his Noodle.....LOL...but could not have said it better my self. ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
noodile: If they did would that "Brighten" up your day?

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Sorry for flipping out, but seriously, we went above and beyond to make an incredible thread, and then we went even further by sticking it for your convenience and people still can't find the thread, sorry if i offended anyone. It really wont hurt to look around the forum before asking questions. Looking around gives you newer clever ideas to do on your ride. You take what other member did, and you improve on it and make it more unique.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Can I ask a question about what type of bulbs our car has so I can replace them with LED?

but (K)illed (I)n (A)ction do you really think we should "Egg" noodile on? Please shed some "Light" on the situation. Man am I ever "exhausting" my repertoire of puns today.

:cool:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
i am ok with any other lighting question, even exhaust questions (at least with exhausts you need different sound clips to help you decide) but HID, come one, its one bulb one ballast per side and you're done. its not rockets science. if it was i would've been a millionaire.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I try searching HID on this damn forum and the search function is f&^$ed up and I don't feel like thumping thru every freaking post.

·
Registered
695 Posts
use more the three characters in the search bar, example "HID lighting". Search wont recognize anything three letters or less.

Noodile needs to take a breath and walk away from the computer for a moment. But every should learn how to use the search button, they created for a special reason.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not to be mean guys but this forum is starting to turn into one of the dodge forums i was on a couple years ago. All everyone does is argue and complain to everyone. I will be honest it does suck sometimes to use the search menu. Half the time it doesnt find crap what your looking for. Yes i am someone that does look around the forum and usually find what im looking for.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Use the "Google" search bar in the top left, not the normal search. and there's a reason the thread is stickied. Anyways, have a good read then ask away if you have any unanswered questions, we'll be glad to help with reasonable questions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts