Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finally getting the correct bulbs (Shipped wrong) finally got some time to do it tonight, all in 20 degree weather =\. I kinda forgot to take a before photo, but I got stock vs new (8000k by Diode Dynamics).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks good puttin mine in soon :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good puttin mine in soon :)
Yeah was pretty simple, except i had to fuss around with the prongs for the light, couldn't tell where the positive and negative went. lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's good to hear. Its soo cold I wanna wash my car monday but its freezingg outt. I'm gonna do the audi headlight mod along w my hids and I also got the map and liscence playe light in white n a red trunk light. Next I wanna do cai and exhaust jus gotta save up sum money still gotta pay off my viper remote start/alarm sytem

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's good to hear. Its soo cold I wanna wash my car monday but its freezingg outt. I'm gonna do the audi headlight mod along w my hids and I also got the map and liscence playe light in white n a red trunk light. Next I wanna do cai and exhaust jus gotta save up sum money still gotta pay off my viper remote start/alarm sytem
That will be so sexy! The cold air is very easy to install as well. I ordered my tail light tint should be here today! And I'm going to have to wait on window tint because I just paid for my school tuition which makes me completely broke. Let me know how your install goes or if you have any questions!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'll be puttin my 6000K diode dynamics HID's in next week probably. Did you use the relay harness?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be puttin my 6000K diode dynamics HID's in next week probably. Did you use the relay harness?

I did purchase the relay harness, yes. Its very easy to install and they can be attached anywhere on the car easily. Let me know if you need anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.