Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 000k HID's installed and they have been running great for the past 2 weeks. Couple of days ago one just went out. Now today i turned them back on and they're both working.. It goes out and it works again back and forth. Any suggestions why this is happening?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i had this happen to my 10000k hids as well. do you have the Relay hooked up to it as well or just the ballasts and bulbs. my ballast went out on my left headlight maybe 3 weeks after changing to the 10000k bulbs. i bought a brand new kit with 5000K and they work great.

my old set would flicker really bad when i would turn them on at night and then finally the left one started acting up until it went out

·
Registered
306 Posts
thats how mine are. one side flickers when i turn them on, sometimes one of the doesnt turn on and sometimes one is brighter than the other. i got 6ks. but after a while they work great. im just gonna keep using them until they stop working completely

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just the ballasts and the bulbs. I don't know that much about lights and what not lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts